Wednesday, September 3, 2008

School!!!!

Omg Jr high has been a really big hassle for me.Im soooo tired in school,i have alot of homework.I try my best but some how it doesnt really work.now i know how it feels and it really does kick butt dang!!!.but i do really love jr high better then stinkin' elemantry.i dont like my school lunch so i never eat and is always hungry when get back home.my life has change alot.i've made alot of friends.switching to classes is kinda easy.taking the bus is very annoying.i have a hard time getting up for school.and having a hard time getting my outfits done.but in the end i pray to my loving heavenly father and thx him alot.

2 comments:

There For Tomorrow said...

Thats the same thing for me too.I HATE IT!!!!!!

Ana said...

I remember feeling that way about jr. high .. but it only gets better and better.. I had to take the bus too how funny..! it was annoying in high school i wouldn't take the bus so i got rides until i got my license to drive...but mostly my brother drove me!!