Tuesday, September 16, 2008

My some how poem its about life.

Wasting your time is almost like your life.
Life is the most value thing in life.
You only live life ONCE.
Live your life differently,freely,no regrets,fully,happily,and have alot of FUNN.!!:]
Life is VERY VERY important.
Once you die you can never live it again.
Dont live your life with Regrets it really hurts(sometimes).
Live your life with everything.
Like follow your dreams (they really do come true).
have alot of Funn.
If opportunities come dont shut the door on it go a head and go 4 it.
and try your hardest.
life maybe really hard but in the ending it is really worth EVERYTHING.

By:Letitia Wolfgramm
hope you liked it.
comment.:]

3 comments:

C-status said...

Wow tish thats a good poem!

Katharine Wolfgramm Wilson said...

loved your poem Tish..there's many things I regret doing in my life, but now I've tried to fill my life with positivity and mostly FUN!!!

love ya...aunty Kat

There For Tomorrow said...

Sencere and touching! I think? anyhoo thats a really good POEM!!