Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Ihateit.

Okay well first off our family goal is going to the temple nd getting sealed..
but one BIG HUGE problem..my mom..
she smokes nd i hate it soooo much..she's "trying" to quit..but to me it doesnt seem like it..she smokes everyday nd hasnt even made a goal to try not to smoke once..she either smokes a whole or a half..
IM SOOO IRRITATED!!!nd she just smokes like she not even trying or caring..
i understand it's really really hard..but cant she just make an effort..
i just want to go to the temple nd stay with my family forever..
Hopefully this goes well nd please pray for my mom please.

2 comments:

Mike Beltran said...

I hope your mom reads this and realizes how important being sealed as a family is for you! Sometimes our addictions are hard to overcome, but if we realize we aren't conquering them just for ourself but also for others it makes enduring the suffering much easier!
Go Tisha!!!

Katharine Wolfgramm Wilson said...

thanks for sharing your true and sincere thoughts, I feel the love you have for your mother through this post and that's exactly what is gonna help her quit,it is an addiction,but love is more powerful,and I too wish she could read this,maybe in your own way and time,you could write her a note or FB her in her personal Inbox and just share your true feelings,I know she will be affected in a major way,it's different from talking to her face to face,she'll have a moment to just sit and reflect on your words as she reads them,and I know down deep inside she truly wants to quit,she's shared with me in the last couple of weeks,that she feels her new calling in the Primary has really made her sit down and think about her life and family,and do what she knows she needs to be doing,so I thank you Tish for always being a good example to your mother and always helping out any way you can,It shows that you love her and your family so much,just trust in the Lord,it will happen one day.If I can quit smoking I know your mother can..just keep praying for her...love you always Tish...Aunty Kat